NATURAL FACE MOISTURISER COMPARISON CHART
WHAT IS A NATURAL FACE MOISTURIZER?
HOW DOES A NATURAL FACE MOISTURIZER WORK?
Natural face creams are able to function similar to non-natural creams by using ingredients that have similar attributes but without the side effects. For instance, honey naturally boosts collagen production like copper peptides but without the risk of causing flakiness.
Facial moisturizers that use natural ingredients are also typically the best option for individuals who are of the oily and/or acne-prone types. An oily face needs just as much added moisture as a dry face, as sebaceous oil activity can still be normal or overactive in skin that is dehydrated.
PROS AND CONS OF A NATURAL FACE MOISTURIZER
- Natural facial moisturizers can be used on every skin type because their ingredients are less harsh than artificial ingredients.
- The chance of side effects drop dramatically when dealing with natural moisturizers compared to non-natural products.
- There are some conditions that a natural moisturizer isn’t able to treat. Severe cases of acne or conditions like rosacea, psoriasis or eczema may require prescription grade formulas.
- One size doesn’t fit all. You still need to find a moisturizer that meets your own needs.
CHOOSING A NATURAL FACE MOISTURIZER – BUYING GUIDE
KNOW YOUR SKIN TYPE
NIGHT CREAMS VERSUS DAY CREAMS
BEST NATURAL FACE MOISTURIZER REVIEWS: OUR TOP 5 PICKS
1. Era Organics Natural Face Moisturizer Cream Advanced Healing
- Era Organics offers a money-back guarantee on this product.
- The moisturizer can be used by individuals of all ages.
- It assists with balancing the PH level of the skin.
- The large number of ingredients can cause an adverse reaction for some skin types.
2. Christina Moss Naturals – Organic Facial Moisturizer
- Contains many ingredients that are Certified Organic.
- Avoids harsh chemicals including parabens and sulfates.
- The moisturizer can be worn during the day as well as overnight.
- While there is no added fragrance, the product naturally has a black licorice scent.
3. Amara Organics Retinol Cream for Face
- The moisturizer contains Retinol.
- Battles the signs of aging like wrinkles, fine lines and hyperpigmentation.
- Smooths old acne scars while preventing new breakouts.
- Retinol products can cause some dryness to occur following the first few uses.
4. Bee Friendly Skincare Natural Anti-Aging Face and Eye Cream
- The formula is concentrated, so the product lasts for longer than many of its competitors.
- Gentle enough to be used around eyes.
- One of the few products that uses honey and beeswax.
- The essential oils can leave a woodsy smell.
5. LilyAna Naturals Face Cream Moisturizer
- Fights the signs of aging.
- Prevents acne while reducing scarring from previous breakouts.
- Smooths the overall appearance of skin for a youthful appearance.
- The product has a strong floral scent.
- Must be mixed often because the ingredients separate.